Friday, October 22, 2010

Chapter 3 blogging

As everyone knows women are better multitaskers than men. I mean I can be doing homework, watching t.v and have a conversation with a friend. In the college life, multitasking is a big thing. There is so much to do all the time, that you can't physical do it all. For me I have soccer everyday, class, homework and then on the weekends I work. So time management is a big thing for me, and I tend to multitask in order to get everything done. Even if you are just watching a movie, people are always texting they watch the movie while talking to their friends still. Anywhere you look people are usually multitasking. At night when you want to catch up on a t.v. show usually your doing your laundry or homework while you watch the show.
Just like in a computer there are so many jobs that are going on to make a computer run. Depending on the types of jobs that are being executed, early time-sharing systems were able to provide acceptable real-time processing to as many as 30 users simultaneously. Multitasking refers to one user executing numerous tasks simultaneously. With multitasking operating systems have grown from simple programs that retrieved and executed programs one at a time into complex systems that coordinate tim-sharing, maintain programs and data files in the machines mass storage devices, and respond directly to requests from the computers users.
Just like in college the more you multitask the more you get done. And there is a lot to get done, always it never stops just like in a computer you can never really slow down people are dependent on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment