Sunday, October 3, 2010
Bryce Melchiori: Chapter 2
So how does our chapter 2 topic relate to my life? Good question. It wasn't until we started talking about processors and processor speed that I really began to feel a connection to this chapter. I used to sell computer and I never understood the differences between different processors. Now that I've seen it drawn out in front of my, I can make a better decision the next time I go to purchase myself a computer. Speeds are cool. I've been working with Android phones now since the launch of the first Droid on Verizon about a year ago now, and clocking through root is one of the best ways to increase the speed of the phone. I always assumed that it wasn't the best thing for the phone, but it couldn't be horrible to increase the performance. Using Android roots and clocking phones or computers now actually makes sense why it wouldn't be the best idea, because it can create excess heat causing damage to the device. Glad that I have a better understanding of this concept. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment