by Jordan Richardson
As a senior business major, tis the season to familiarize myself with as many businesses as I can. I've been told over and over again that networking is critical to finding a great job. While I've been at Hope, my network has grown exponentially, but my capacity to meet business leaders is limited. Luckily, as a Hope student, I'm connected to Hope's Career Services. Career Services has the capacity to introduce me to a much larger number of businesses.
As our chapter on networks comes to a close, I'm realizing that networking in business is much like networking in computers. One individual computer can do a lot, but no matter how great it is, it has it's limits. By connecting to a router, a computer has access to a much bigger network of computers. This network makes the computer's potential HUGE. My life is no different. Career Services act as my router to huge potential in a much bigger network of businesses.
No comments:
Post a Comment