In Chapter 4 one of the major topics we discussed was networking. Networking is a major part of life as a college student. I see networking not in just using the internet but also the networking of people.
I don’t know one student who goes a day without using the internet. If the Hope network suddenly stopped working or began to work so slowly that no one could do anything in a productive amount of time, the campus would erupt. Properly working computer networks are essential to a happy campus.
When I think of networking, I also think of networking with other individuals. I use Facebook to stay in touch with out of state family members and friends from back home. It allows me to stay connected to those who I don’t have direct contact with everyday. Networking also means to me, the interaction with people for perspective jobs. It is no secret that many people get jobs just because they know someone. As I look for a job in the future, it becomes essential that I make connections with people. You never know who they might know that will get you your perfect dream job.
No comments:
Post a Comment